Participating the conference
Applicants have to send the application form and abstracts of their reports written according to the rules indicated below to the Organizing Committee. Please, submit the application form and abstract by e-mail to the V. Ovdenko (Secretary of the Organizing Committee) or register on-line till January 30, 2020 (deadline).
Offline application form should contain:
• full title of report;
• names and affiliations of authors;
• name of a lecturer, his/her title, phone, e-mail postal address;
• number of the conference section;
• type of the contribution (lecture, oral or poster report) and duration (for lecture and oral report);
• ask for the support, if required (for students and PhD students).
For you convenience you may use Offline registration form template.
- Abstracts in English should be prepared as a single A5 page (including figures, tables, references, etc.)
- Abstracts should be typed in Microsoft Word (Office 97/2000 format) using single-spaced Times New Roman 9.5 pt font according to template.
- The title is typed at the top of the page, using capital letters without hyphenation. Leave one blank line before author's names, their addresses and affiliations. Leave one blank line and then type the text of the Abstract.
- Formulas and figures should be inserted in the text and, if necessary, be attached in separate files with a specification of the used graphic program.
- References should be given in the report body (for example, ), and their list should be typed leaving two blank lines after the body of the abstract.
- Abstracts should be sent to the Organizing Committee secretary V. Ovdenko (email@example.com) till January 30, 2020.
The Program Committee will inform authors about the acceptance of their contributions before February 20, 2020.
It is planned to publish ICEPOM-12 Proceedings in the special issue of the international journals. The specifications will be given later on conference web site.
Report text prepared according to the rules of the journal should be submitted to the representative of the Organizing Committee at the registration.
The registration fee is 150 USD which includes conference materials, conference program, book of abstracts, coffee breaks, a banquet, a tour through the historic center of the Kamianets-Podіlskyi town, rent a conference room and presentation equipment, transfer from the railway station to the conference site and back.
The fee for Ukrainian participants from the state budget organizations may be reduced to 700 UAH.
The fee for students may be decreased by two times if they point to the need for discounts in the application form.
There will be no discount for application forms sent after January 30, 2020.
Registration fee payment
In most cases no visa is needed to enter Ukraine. Passport control process usually takes only few minutes. Please have your Letter of Invitation and hotel reservation printed with you. If you are not sure about your country’s particular situation, please do not delay and contact the Organizers. We will gladly help you and provide the Letter of Invitation and other supporting documents, if needed.